Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, thenindividual therapy could be the solution you’ve
been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or family methods in the way that you are the
sole focus of a single therapist who helps you developand achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, orstruggling with a problem in your life that feels
unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy
helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a
So if any of these sound like you…
● You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
● You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
● You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
● You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
● Other areas of your life are being negatively impactedby your struggle
● You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
● You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized
therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control
over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can
receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience
– you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today for a free
screening consultation for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.